- 2 tbsp. (26g) vanilla vegan protein powder (or flavour of your choice)
- 10g almond meal
- 10 g coconut flour
- 50g natural cashew butter
- 2 tsp. (10ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. (5ml) vanilla bean extract
- 1/2 tsp. stevia
- PONO Coconut Plus probiotic powder to roll in
- Combine protein powder and almond meal in a bowl.
- Add in cashew butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla bean extract and stevia and combine with a spoon until a sticky dough has formed.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for half an hour to firm up. This will make it easier to roll into balls.
- Remove from the fridge and using the palm of your hand, roll the mixture into 5 even balls. Set in the freezer for half an hour before serving. The balls will be a soft, fudgy consistency. Last step to roll in PONO
- Serve 1 ball and refrigerate the leftover balls to be consumed over the week. Alternatively, you can keep them in the freezer and remove 1 hour before consuming to thaw out.
Recipe by Lauren @itsyourlifestyle_
Lauren is a Mum of two young boys with a long standing passion for health, especially creating balanced nutrition in her home. Studying a Bach of Health Science, and freelancing in Health focused PR, she enjoys creating healthy recipes for herself and family in the hope to encourage other people to do the same. With a strong interest in gut health Lauren loves creating and adapting recipes to suit PONO products