Here is a simple recipe that we make in our house weekly. In our house we call it Healthyland Chocolate. It satisfies my choccie cravings and I prefer it over the taste of normal chocolate now. I love it because it’s not only filled with lots of good fats but it’s made with cacao which is high in magnesium and iron.
3 tbsp organic coconut oil
2 tbsp organic peanut butter
1 tsp Manuka honey ( or one serving of stevia powder)
2-3 tbsp cacao (depending on how rich you like it)
1-2 scoops of PONO Probiotics Nourishing Reds
1. In a saucepan melt the coconut oil, peanut butter and Manuka honey.
2. Take off the heat and allow mixture to cool. Mix in the cacao powder and the nourishing reds.
3. Pour into little chocolate moulds and place in the freezer to set.
– Can swap the Manuka honey for maple syrup or rice malt syrup
– I love to add in essential oils. I love 1-2 drops Peppermint or 1 drop Wild Orange or 1 drop Lavender.
– If I am wanting more protein in my diet, I also mix in 2 tbsp of Vanilla or Chocolate vegan Protein.
– Can mix in muesli, nuts or blueberries.
So many varieties to choose from. Get Creative.